Monday, March 23, 2009

Lets Play the Comment game


Lets Play!

I foumd this game at http://www.junkdrawerblog.com/

It’s very simple.

I start the game off by listing two words or phrases, like waffles or pancakes, and you pick the one you like better. You can explain why if you like.

Then you leave two more words or phrases for the next commenter to choose from. If someone derails the game, will someone please jump in and get it back on track? Thanks!
Ready?

First comment: Facebook or Twitter?
Go!

12 comments:

  1. neither, I am totally unfamilar with the concept, I've only heard of them but other than that I have not commented on either site. Wish I was more helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cereal.

    Desperate Housewives or Trump's Celebrity Apprentice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cereal (oatmeal is too mushy)

    cats or dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll answer both of them...

    Trump's Celebrity Apprentice
    Cats

    Diner's Drive-ins & Dives or Designed to Sell?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diner's Drive-ins & Dives!

    Apples or Oranges?

    Stephanie @ http://fromhuskiestohusbands.today.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Designed to Sell

    Microwave or stove top?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah! Diners, Drive-ins and Dives! Love that show, but only when I'm not starving.

    Twister or Monopoly?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monopoly I love buying things.

    Day or Night

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neither - I was a MySpace addict from 2005-2008, then I deleted my page and joined the bandwagon of facebook and twitter but only lasted a couple of months. . .they both gave me headaches!

    Twister.

    Milk chocolate or Dark chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dark Chocolate!

    Strawberries or Blackberries

    ReplyDelete

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!