Sunday, April 1, 2012

Naturally green paint

Spring arrives with beautiful colors, greens, yellows, blues, inspiring celebrating the colors with paint projects. Maybe that chair or table could use freshening up with a coat of  paint, but you have concerns about what's in the paint. And how it will affect the health of you or your family.

Well now there's a paint I discovered in blogland that offers beautiful true, natural colors that is actually mineral-based and even comes packaged in recycled plastic, plus has low odor.

JoAnn's gallery, click on photo
Beautiful blue.

I am not a distributor nor am I compensated for this recommendation I just simply wanted to share this information with my readers. Check out CC Caldwells paint pallettes HERE 


SantaFe Turquoise 

Read about RefreshRestyle's paint project using this beautiful color..

Send me photo's of your paint projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!