Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bloom where you are planted

"Bloom where you are planted"  that really got my attention, we are about to move out of our home of 25 years and move into a condo.


Our home of 25 years we just sold!


Now we are about to be planted in a new place and we are looking forward to blooming anew again. 

What does that mean? 
 Should you find yourself in a place not exactly where you planned or want to be at the moment,  whatever situation you presently find yourself in, I say "bloom where you’re planted" In other words, make the best out of the situation and be the best that you can be as you move on to greener pastures.

The Condo we are moving to.
We will "bloom where we are planted"!!

"April showers bring May flowers"

3 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite sayings, for exactly the reason you explained. I framed an old calendar page with it on it.

    I also wanted to say that I just love your header and background :)

    Enjoy your new place!

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I really love that saying! Make it an exciting new journey for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Debbie and Allison! We are getting excited and looking forward to our new beginning.

    ReplyDelete

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!