Monday, January 30, 2012

Country Burlap flower bouquet

Tutorial can be found here:
http://www.labellebride.com/2012/01/18/how-to-make-a-burlap-flower-bouquet/

I hear burlap anything is big this year. I have seen many different wreaths made with burlap flowers, plus bouquets, centerpieces and one of my favorites is burlap roses on toss pillows. 

I found tutorials on how to make the flowers and found this one the easiest.  What will you make with burlap? Please feel free to add your comments. We love comments!

Linking to : fivedays

3 comments:

  1. I love this bouquet so much!!! Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral Design or floral arts is the art of creating flower arrangements in vases, bowls, baskets or other containers, or making bouquets and compositions from cut flowers, foliages, herbs, ornamental grasses and other plant materials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading over to the other site to take a look right now! :) Thanks for the link - and I think your boquet looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!