Saturday, June 9, 2012

Surf's up for Father's Day

Father's day is almost here. This year I wanted to surprise my California born husband with more than a regular plain old father's day cake. So I will surprise him and bake these cute Surfboard cookies.
I ordered a surfboard cookie cutter and stencils.




Surfboard Stencil



Surfboard stencil


How cute are they? I know he will love his Father's day surprise cookies, especially if I can get a reservation to fly to California this year. What do you all think?

Happy Father's day to all Dad's and Grandfathers!


Linking to;



6 comments:

  1. What a great find! I'm sure he will love those cookies if he's anything like my hubby who loves sweets!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you will be a regular visitor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable. It is amazing what you can do with a cookie and I love that you can get the stencil too. He will love them and CA this time of year is perfect. We have yet to head to the beach yet but I think we may squeeze it in this week. Thanks so much for coming by to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Terri,
    Ahhhhhhh, your cookies are super creative. I am sure that he loved them. Have a fabulous weekend.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!