Thursday, February 23, 2012

Easter and Spring

Beautiful Pottery Barn votive holders


Easter bunny vegie dip


Pottery Barn dessert stands

Easter napkin holder

Like you I love spring, celebrating the beautiful colors of spring, pinks, yellows, blues.  Spring means celebrating Easter. I usually host the Easter family dinner so I am always on the lookout for special serving pieces. This year Pottery Barn has some items I want to buy to add to my Easter table, dessert stands, votive holders.  

I still have to choose runner or tablecloth, napkins, centerpiece.  Main course will be a honey ham, deviled eggs, still have to decide what else I will serve. 

Please share how you and your family will celebrate spring and Easter.

2 comments:

  1. I just love the Pottery Barn dessert stands! Too cute!

    My sister takes on the big family Easter dinner. We have a traditional Easter dinner...ham, potatoes, asparagus, etc. But then there's the Italian side to us that has to be honored as well. We add either lasagna, manicotti or stuffed shells as well as sausage, meatballs & pork.
    No question about it, we are always stuffed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything from Pottery Barn and that bunny dip is cute! I may have to try that!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!