Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Be Frugal, Be Happy, Save a Bundle!: Contact the Manufacturer for Coupons

Be Frugal, Be Happy, Save a Bundle!: Contact the Manufacturer for Coupons: "One way to get coupons is to offer feed back. I haven't been very diligent at doing this but have sent off a few e-mails and have..."

Thanks to Bargain Blessings and Save a Bundle for posting this list.

Bargain Blessings suggests this when contacting the manufacturer:

"Not sure what to say when you contact them? Most of the time I just let them know that I like their product, sometimes I’ll give them a suggestion on how they could potentially improve their product, and other times I’ll just ask if they are willing to send me a coupon so I can try/continue to use their product. It doesn’t have to be anything long or fancy. Just keep it simple!"
Want more bargains? Kid's vitamins, buy one get one for $1.00  .......HERE
Be sure to check-out the tool for getting a list in YOUR area of "kid's eat free".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!