Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Breakfast tablescape

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  Do you grab a piece of toast and coffee? (my favorite) Or do you prefer a bowl of cereal and fruit?  Usually on weekends everyone enjoys a leisurely sit down bacon and eggs large breakfast. For those times that the family all gathers for a large delicious breakfast why not set the table with bright, fun table linens, dishes, bowls, serving pieces. Like the one pictured, from WorldMarket.


A diagram for setting the table"

World Market Gave us some great ideas for a breakfast, brunch tablescape. I love the idea of using a lemon or orange as a placecard, use a Sharpie and write each guests name on it and place it by their setting. 

Everything tastes better with a bright cheerful tablescape, don't you agree?  Wake up your family this weekend with a delicious breakfast served on a cheerful good morning tablescape!! Make every meal a celebration of life!

Surprise them with a Country Apple Dumpling

Click on photo for recipe!
Linking to



2 comments:

  1. I found you on Blog Hop Social too and I just love your blog. Thanks for the diagram of the table setting. Sadly, I needed that. I'm so glad that I'm following you!

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your breakfast setting - that is so pretty!

    Dee at the Carlton

    ReplyDelete

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!